How long will it be before I feel the results of PEMF Therapy?

Home Forums Living with Osteoarthritis How long will it be before I feel the results of PEMF Therapy?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jamessmith
    Participant

I am thinking of buying an eMat for PEMF therapy for my arthritis… Before I do, please can you let me know how long it will take before I start to feel results? Can I overdose on the therapy? Thanks! James

Paul
    Keymaster

From personal experience, previous trials in the UK and from information from the German manufacturers I know that within the first few days of therapy you will notice your sleep improve. After a session in the evening you should find you will fall into a deep sleep and into a level of recovery quicker than without the therapy.

For those who do not get a good night’s sleep, this will be a great improvement and make them more alert and able to do more during the waking hours of the day.

Pain related issues can take time to feel the benefits, I felt mine within a month or so. Everybody responds to PEMF therapy differently and due to the complexities of some conditions it can take time for the pain to reduce. Usually towards the end of the first week and into the second week, you should be able to notice a difference in the levels of pain, but for some this can take longer. As time goes on, pain will continue to improve until you are pain free. To get to a stage where you are pain free can take a few months with complex conditions, but be patient, stick to the therapy and you will get there!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.